Ultraframe Conservatory Roof
THE ORIGINAL AND MOST LOVED CONSERVATORY ROOF
A conservatory system that has beeen developed over 30 years and engineered to postcode, the Classic conservatory roofing system provides high quality, reliability, and is highly configurable making it the go-to solution for every conceivable conservatory roof design.
Performance Conservatory Roof, it’s in the detail
- 1 High strength twin wall chambered top cap offers improved thermal performance and reduced risk of condensation.
- 2 Barbs on uPVC top cap are retained inside aluminium structure – enhanced security will not lossen on expansion.
- 3 Optional chambered top cap (choice of 2) resists bowing and twisting.
- 4 Multi chamber ‘wine glass’ shape aluminium offers more torsional rigidity and solid, secure jack rafter connections.
- 5 10mm hidden flipper gasket – adjusts to tolerance in the glazing material.
- 6 New sculptured square edge undercladding.
- 7 Security of 2 bolts per position – fixed bolt position resists bar slippage.
- 1 The Classic ridge has a pitch range of 15 to 40 degrees.
- 2 Speed lock pin points exact location of transom bars delivering consistent fixing points during the on site assembly process to guarantee performance.
- 3 Right first time fixing of transom bars delivers secure and safe attachment.
- 4 Weathering Hub offers ultimate protection from wind and rain with no leaks!
- 5 All glazing bars are perfectly seated on level glazing planes ensuring maximum contact of rubber weather seals onto the glazing and millimetre perfect glazing sizes.
Conservatory Roof Ventilation
It is vital to the maintenance of a comfortable environment – ventilation is often overlooked by both consumers and manufacturers, but not Ultraframe Conservatory Roofs, who are still the only conservatory roof brand to offer in built trickle ventilation as standard.
Anti-Slip Conservatory Glazing
Glazing support clips lock glazing material in position – meaning you’ll never return to site for glazing slippage.
TRICKLE VENTILATION SYSTEM IN THE CONSERVATORY ROOF RIDGE
Harness natural upward movement of warm air to carry stale, moist air to the roof apex for venting outside. Covering 300mm² of ventilation per linear metre of ridge, this is standard in all duo pitch (Victorian, Georgian, Gable etc) Classic roofs. A version of this feature is included in the wallplate in lean to designs.
It’s vital to the maintenance of a confortable environment – ventilation is often overlooked by both consumers and manufacturers, but not by Ultraframe, who are still the only conservatory roof brand to offer in built trickle ventilation as standard.
10 YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE ON ALL CONSERVATORY ROOFS AND INSULATED GLAZING PANELS
Conservatory Roof Upgrades & Extras
A decorative cornice adds shape and style to any roofline, concealing gutters and rafter ends. Best of all there are 4 styles to choose from.
Design the width of the internal pelmet, suiting any new room from 300mm to 1200m. The added insulation in the pelmet will ensure your new orangery or extension is always warm, welcoming, and cosy.
The curved cornice includes a die cast 135° and 90° corner cover as well as straight jointers, which will help fitters achieve a consistent fit and finish at critical junctions. 1, 2 & 3 tier Cornice ONLY 90° corners and straight jointers available.
Insulated Internal Lighting Pelmet
The insulated internal pelmet uses the well proven Ultraframe classic glazed roof at its heart and then adds an engineered framing system internally, which is plastered to give a perimeter ceiling all the way round. This creates something that is neither conservatory nor extension.
It combines all the benefits of the former in terms of light and then fuses this with the solidity and feel of an extension. This effect can be played up or down depending on whether glazed walls or masonry walls are specified. All of this can be achieved at a price point not dissimilar to that of a standard conservatory.
Check out our LivinRoom range of conservatory roofs for more information on conservatory roofs with internal lighting soffits.
The Conservatory Roof Shop provide the best technical support to our trade customers. We will ensure that your design is 100% correct and aesthetically pleasing. CAD drawings can also be provided for you to professionally present to your customer; if need be.
We will always provide the best trade prices for our conservatory roof systems. Together with the rest of our service package, we know that our prices will give you the best opportunity to sell conservatories. We can back this statement with a “NEVER KNOWINGLY BEATEN ON PRICE”, where we will match any like for like quotation
Conservatory Roof Shop are the industry-leading brand in the provision of fconservatory roofing products: Ultraframe conservatories, LivinRoom orangeries, Ultraroof home extensions, conservatory roofs, replacement conservatory roofs, Ultrasky roof lanterns, Ultrasky flat rooflights, windows and doors.
Meet Our Awesome Team
Founder & CEO